Do come down and join us for our monthly DUAL Drinks (3rd Thursday) at a venue with a great view! It will be a wonderful time to relax, catch up with old friends and meet new people!
Cost: Cash Bar. Happy Hour
Just Come! No need to RSVP!
Questions: please email Hau Yee at email@example.com
back to top
Acing the Interview: Get the job! with Daniel Porot
Discover the most efficient techniques (face to face, phone, Skype …) used by successful candidates when being interviewed for their dream job.
Tough questions make most candidates feel very uncomfortable, especially if your answers are not sufficiently prepared. Not getting a job offer for a job for which you have the right profile is another setback.
Cost: $45 for DUAL Members
The good news is: Daniel Porot will be back in town and knows how to help! Come and join his practical session on how to land the dream job with acing the interview(s), online and offline.
• 4 areas to investigate to prepare your interview
• Make sure you impact positively during the first 10 seconds of the interview (when 50% of the decision is supposed to be taken)
• Use your 5 fingers to proceed successfully to a job offer
• Identify the best time to close the interview
• Master and overcome sensitive issues (sex, nationality, age, unusual salary…)
• Handle cleverly phone and Skype interviews
• Use the right type of message (letter, email, phone call …) to follow up after an interview
INSEAD NAA Members: S$ 15
INSEAD NAA Non-members: S$ 45
DUAL Members S$45
back to top
NBS Focus Point in Ho Chi Minh City
Technology is transforming business and changing the way we work. How can we harness the full potential of the Fourth Industrial Revolution?
This NBS Focus Point will provide insights on how ASEAN can ride the wave of tech revolution and not get drowned in it. We will also share best practices in real estate, hospitality development and other sectors.
The event will be held in Vietnam's first smart Business Incubation Center in SIMCity Premier Homes, a proud project of Mr Michael Dang (President, Anpha Holdings), our NBS Alumnus.
Cost: Complimentary for NBS/NTU Alumni, S$30 / VND 520,000 per CFA/DUAL Member, S$50 / VND 860,000 per Guest
Adeline (firstname.lastname@example.org / 6908 1946)
back to top